Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day

Our first Memorial Day with Evan was "picnicless"!! I couldn't believe it....no hot dogs, hamburgers or macaroni salad. We had a good weekend, regardless! Our friends Doug and Brenda were in town (with their four legged babies) and we spent time with them. We had dinner at the lake and I got the first sunset picture of the year. Below, Evan is enjoying the evening with Brenda, Max, and his daddy.





Evan and I spent that Sunday at my parent's house while Nick golfed all day. Evan had his first "horse ride" while there. I was so surprised at how good he was. He wasn't scared at all. He just sat up there and looked like he could have cared less! Probably because he had his grandpa holding onto him. He's more brave than his mommy.






1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are fantastic pictures of Evan and the horses!! I love the farm! My mom is coming up this weekend, and I am so jealous! Looks like fun with Staci- I know she was really looking forward to that trip!