Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Monday, October 20, 2008

Murder Mystery



This past weekend I went to a "Murder Mystery" at a local winery. Along with me were my friends Dana, Toni, Shelley and Wendy. We all had a "character" we were to portray, as well as dress up for the Halloween Costume Ball that we were invited to attend. Everyone dressed so cute and girly and then there was me! I went with the bad "Biker Chick" look. Such genuine looking tatoos aren't they?!

The party started at 6:00, but we arrived to our cottage at 3:00!! Plenty of time to get a little vino in us so we had the "guts" to dress up for the party. We had cheese and crackers and bread and other munchies along with 3 bottles of wine.

The party started with appetizers and socializing to get to know the other "characters" at the party. The banana man in the pictures was the sherriff. He interviewed all the characters and did a fantastic job. The entire meal was 5 courses and delicious.

We were so stuffed at the end of the party we went back to the cottage and put on our pjs and crashed!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So fun!! I told your mom that maybe you had "too much" fun at your dinner party!! It looks awesome!! I totally love the biker chic look- though you are much too pretty to keep it up!!
Sad we missed you too!! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon!