
We're still waiting for Evan to walk! He'll hold our hands and walk but as soon as we let go he plops onto his butt. He is definately the worlds fastest crawler though! Since his birthday he has really started talking. His first word, of course, was "NO". He shakes his head and says "no" to everything you ask him. He thinks he's pretty funny. I'm not sure if he really understands the meaning of the word, but he sure says it a lot. He also sings along to "Old MacDonald", which has always been his favorite song. He sings the "E-I-E-I-O" part; only he said "E-I-E-I-E-I". Another favorite is "Itsy-Bitsy Spider". He tries to make the hand motions for the spider and he says "Ditsy Ditsy". Of course I can't get any of this on video. Once the camera is out he stops!! Stinker.

1 comment:
He is so cute- and I wish we could've seen him, too! We got to see John- how adorable he is, too! Jen said they are so fun together! Love that his first word is "no"- get used to it- it doesn't go away anytime soon!
Post a Comment