Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Month Three




At 3 months Evan had started “talking” and he did it A LOT. He sounded so funny, he actually squealed but seemed to think he was having a conversation with us. He waited his turn and told us what was on his mind. He had also started to attempt rolling over. He got to his side and sometimes onto his belly, but he couldn't figure out how to get his arm out from under his belly so he wasn't quite successful yet. He was not eating as much as he was last month but he let us know when he was hungry. I think we had his signs and signals figured out. He was usually awake only 2 hours before he was ready for a nap. He tended to sleep longer in his swing so when we were home I put him in it! He slept good in his car seat too. He was a great shopper. He shopped with his aunt Staci and cousins Britani, Brooke, Abbie, and me for 4 hours and didn’t cry once! That night he had his first “babysitters” too. Nick and I went out to dinner with his family and Evan stayed with Staci and girls, Jen and girls and Jon, and my mom and dad. I was so nervous leaving him but he was perfect. They said he never cried! He’s such a good boy.

He was beginning to sleep through the night, but it was still “spotty”. We started giving him a pacifier..........what a miracle that was! I plugged it in for the first time and he went silent! It was unbelievable. The only problem...he couldn't keep it in his mouth for long. I remember the first time he slept all night long. We woke up at 6 am and panicked! I ran to his room and found him sleeping soundly. Of course it brought a tear to my eye. He was so sweet, but more importantly I cried because I had finally had a night of uninterrupted sleep!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just love all your pictures and thoughts of those first few months of Evan's life- they are precious, and I am so glad you are preserving them!