Our first "trip" with Evan was to Columbus to visit our friends Bud and Kathleen and their 3 kids: Gabi, Geno and Dominic for 2 nights, then on to my sister Staci's house for 1 night. Evan slept the whole drive down. We took EVERYTHING, Evan had his own suitcase plus two other bags, his Pack n Play, sheets, 3 blankets, gallon on nursery water, formula, all his bottles and toys. We bought a travel swing while we there (he never used it). We stayed in the Zappitelli's "Guest House" and had a blast. Evan slept good both nights and he slept the entire day that we shopped. It was December and it was the week before Christmas so it was crazy. It snowed a lot while we were there but Evan was bundled up and didn't seem to mind. He loved playing with his new friends. He didn't want to go to bed at Staci's house; it was 11pm before I got him to sleep. I had to wake him up at 8:15 the next day. Why I woke him up I'll never understand. New mom!!!! Evan was spoiled by everyone. He slept the entire ride home too!

1 comment:
That is a great picture of Staci and Evan together! I love that his first trip was down here!
Post a Comment