
As a first time "Blogger" I'm sure this will be a dull posting! My cousin Kelly sold me on the idea of blogging today and I'm determined to keep up with this..............determined, yet wondering how to fit this into my life as a mother of an 8 month old working full time. BUT.....in 4 weeks I will be done teaching for the summer and will have no excuse (I'm sure I'll come up with one, give me time). Evan is a joy and I love talking about him and telling stories about him and my experiences as a first time mom, so what better way than blogging. I'll try my best to keep you entertained. I must backtrack a bit and begin my blogging with the birth of Evan. So...my next entry will actually be from September 2007, when Nick and I brought our little Evan into the world. Well, I brought him into the world, Nick hid behind the monitor at the hospital! Anyway, I'll use this blog to keep all of you updated on our lives and to keep you entertained! This picture is from November, Evan was only 2 months old. It's the only picture I have of all three of us! SAD... but usually I'm the one taking the pictures so there is never any pictures of me!

2 comments:
I absolutely love it!! I can't wait to see more and stay connected with you via this!! You will love it too, and it was so great visiting with you today!! Keep up the blogging and we will stay in touch!!
I love your site and will definitely keep checking it out. You have a beautiful family and Evan is a lucky little boy!
Post a Comment