
January and February were very long months! Apart from going to work, we did nothing! Winters in Ohio can be depressing and seem to last an eternity. It was sometimes challenging to find ways to entertain Evan all day long (and myself) so we bought him a new toy. He got a "jumper" for his first Valentine's Day and he loved it. He would jump for long periods of time, screaming with excitement the entire time. He always jumped on his left foot and held up his right foot like he was riding a horse. For some reason, he always had his toes curled, so he stood/jumped on the tops of his toes. You would think it would be painful that way. Evan also loveed to play in his exersaucer. You gotta love that Baby Einstein! He pushed all the buttons until he found the one that played "Old MacDonald" and then he pushed that one over and over again. It says "Mooo" "Cow" "Vaca" and then plays the song. He loves it.
Evan was officially sleeping throught the night at this point, but I still wasn't. I would hear every little breath he took through the monitor. People told me to turn it off, but it was worse that way. I couldn't relax and was straining to hear him from my room. Will I ever relax? Maybe when he's 18!

1 comment:
hated winter!! I just don't like cold, I guess! have to say that Spring hasnt' been that fabulous yet, either! Will it ever warm up so the kids can get out and play?! Can't wait to see ya next weekend!
Post a Comment